Eclipse Real Estate are your local property experts, specialising in all facets of property sales and management. We take great pride in delivering tailored service, a refined process and guaranteed results.
As the eastern suburbs of Adelaide real estate agents of choice, we invest a lot of our time researching market trends and new developments in the field to increase prospects for property owners. And of course, our team members have advanced knowledge of, and work in alignment with the Residential Tenancies Act.
You’ll be allocated an experienced Property Manager who is trained in all facets of the job, which means one point of contact and no double handling. We stick to a lower ratio of properties to managers, which enables us to execute every step with great attention to detail.
Eclipse Real Estate offers competitive management fees to ensure our services are accessible Adelaide-wide. We understand that putting your property in the hands of another person can be daunting, so we’ll answer your questions every step of the way and maintain excellent communication. We also acknowledge that your needs and desires may change over time, but we’re highly confident in adapting and adjusting requirements to meet your needs.
Our Property Management Service
The work we do is backed by a refined process that covers every aspect of property management. Effectively, we relieve you of all the large responsibilities associated with organising tenants, keeping on top of finances and ensuring your property is well-maintained. More specifically, working with our real estate agents in the eastern suburbs of Adelaide includes:
- The initial advertisement of the property using effective marketing material
- Attending all home viewings with potential applicants
- Undertaking background checks of potential applicants and contacting references
- Creating and maintaining the condition report for the property
- Finalising the tenancy agreement, according to the wishes of the property owner
- Managing all finances associated with the property (rent collection etc.)
- Carrying out regular inspections and providing full reports
- The ongoing maintenance of the property, which includes liaising with trades and operators when work needs to be done.
With over 15 years of experience in the industry, our real estate agents in the eastern suburbs of Adelaide also offer clients ongoing advice to help maximise the potential of their property over time.