Hi, I'm Luxury Living...
Best Offers By 5pm Tuesday the 11th April 2023, unless sold prior.
Say hello to 70B Hectorville Road, an exceptional property that boasts an array of features including high-quality finishes by Precinct One. This stunning street-facing property is perfect for first home buyers and investors looking for a low-maintenance, move-in ready home in the heart of Hectorville.
With 3 bedrooms, this property offers ample living space for families or individuals seeking extra room. The master bedroom comes complete with a walk-in robe and ensuite, while mirrored built-in robes are found in both bedrooms, providing plenty of storage space for all your belongings.
Filled with natural light, this property exudes warmth and comfort, complemented by its high-end finishes. The ceasarstone kitchen benchtops and stainless steel appliances, including brands like SMEG, provide a sleek and stylish space for cooking and entertaining.
A feature black door makes a bold statement at the front entrance. Further to the internal design, the home possesses designer tapware, LED stairwell lighting, LED downlights and feature pendants to the bedrooms which provide a contemporary and sophisticated touch.
Ducted A/C throughout the property provides year-round comfort, making this property an ideal investment for anyone seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle.
The driveway, featuring exposed aggregate concrete, offers room to park an additional vehicle, while the direct entry via the garage ensures easy and secure access to the property. The manicured, established front and back gardens, along with a courtyard, provide a private oasis for relaxation and entertaining. The back fence is screened off with luscious greenery, ensuring maximum privacy.
Ideally located in the heart of Hectorville, this home is in close proximity to a variety of shopping options including Firle Plaza and Newton Central and offers endless brunch, lunch and dinner options. Quality schooling options appear throughout this blue-chip eastern district.
Check me out:
– 3 bedrooms
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
– Mirrored built-in robes in both bedrooms
– Filled with natural light
– Street facing
– Feature black front door
– Direct entry via garage
– 2.7m high ceilings
– Stainless steel appliances including brands like SMEG
– Ceasarstone kitchen benchtops
– Designer tapware
– LED stairwell lighting
– LED downlights, feature pendants to the bedrooms
– Quality window furnishings
– Ducted A/C throughout
– Poly rainwater tank
– Driveway offers room to park another vehicle
– Aggregate concrete to the rear pergola & driveway
– Manicured, established front & back gardens and courtyard
– Back fence screened off with luscious greenery for privacy
– Floor to ceiling shelving to the garage wall, easily dismantled if not required
– Security system
– Plenty of off-street parking
– R/C automatic roller door
– Well looked after & maintained by current owners
– Perfect for first home buyers & investors
– Zoned to Morialta Morialta Secondary College & East Torrens Primary
CT // 6184/947
Built // 2016
Council // Campbelltown City Council
Community Rates // $237 per quarter
Nearby Schools // Rostrevor College, Norwood Morialta, Pembroke School, Charles Campbell College, St Joseph’s Hectorville.
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent legal advice if they wish to proceed.
Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the Eclipse RE office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Aidan Anthony – 0423 319 554
Michael Viscariello – 0477 711 956
RLA 277 085