Hi, I'm Stylish & Convenient...
Say hello to Goodhall Street – a stunning double storey, homes located in the ever popular suburb of Lightsview. These modern and stylish homes, built in 2018, boast a rendered and brick facade and is perfect for an array of buyers, whether it be a first home, family home or investment opportunity.
Be greeted upon entry by a sleek and modern white tiled flooring that flows throughout this home, adding to the contemporary feel. As you step inside, you are greeted with a light-filled open plan kitchen and meals area. The kitchen is finished with a gas cooktop, tiled splash-back, and stylish grey cabinetry.
Upstairs, the main bedroom is a standout feature, complete with a luxurious ensuite and private balcony, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee. The additional bedrooms are also complete with plush carpeting and ample storage room.
The stunning bathrooms are finished with floor to ceiling tiling in neutral grey tones, creating a sense of elegance and sophistication. The main bathroom includes a full built-in bath, perfect for soaking away the stresses of the day.
Outside, concreted pathways lead to a reasonable grassed area, perfect for the active family. The single rear access carport provides ample space for secure parking.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to own this beautifully appointed home in the heart of Lightsview. Enjoy being a short stroll from a number of reserves, amenities, schools and the ever popular Northgate Shopping Centre. In range to a number of cute cafe’s & restaurants like Jibbi & CO and Ikigai Coffee, also within a 20 minute (approx.) commute to the Adelaide CBD, this property is sure to tick many of your boxes.
Check me out:
– Modern and stylish, 2018 built
– Alluring rendered and brick facade
– Main suite with luxurious ensuite and balcony
– Bedrooms complete with lush carpeting and ample storage
– Light-filled open plan, kitchen and meals area
– Gas cooktop and stainless-steel appliances
– Modern tiled flooring throughout, carpeted bedrooms
– Floor to ceiling, tiled bathrooms
– Full sized, built-in bathtub
– Sizeable grassed area
– Single remote access garaging
– Short stroll from amenities, schools & reserves
– Cafe’s & restaurants in range
– 20 minute (approx.) commute to Adelaide CBD
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice if they wish to proceed.