Hi, I'm The One You've Been Waiting For...
Auction Tuesday 30th of November 6:15 pm.
Say hello to stress-free living on a tranquil street situated in the ever desirable location of Glynde. Constructed in 2014 by Dechellis homes and positioned on a generous, low maintenance allotment, this delightful modern home features open plan living designs, 4 roomy bedrooms and quality appointments throughout. A refreshing, modern build that will appeal to both homebuyers and investors alike.
A remarkable master bedroom lies at the forefront of the home in all it’s royal glory. Including an extensive walk in wardrobe and dream ensuite embellished with stunning floor-to-ceiling tiling, stainless steel selections & polished chrome tap-ware.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer their own large walk in wardrobes and share easy access to the main bathroom(s) which feature luxe baths’, grand mirrors and more of that outstanding floor to ceiling tiling & polished chrome tap-ware.
Following is an elite kitchen setup featuring waterfall stone bench tops, excessive storage, gas operated European stove & oven unit, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar & walk in butler’s pantry – have you made up your mind yet?
Take part in light filled living throughout open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas, seamlessly merging indoors and out by a glass double doorway to combine alfresco living and backyard privacy within the family room.
Location, location, location – What’s not to love being around the corner from a plethora of parks and reserves. You can find all your amenities nearby too, with both Felixstow & Firle Shopping centres a stone’s throw away. Furthermore, great schools like Rostrevor College, Pembroke & Norwood Morialta are close by.
Check me out:
– Situated on a peaceful & quiet street in an exceptional location
– Built in 2014 by the prestigious Dechellis homes
– 4 bedroom, open plan living design
– Master bedroom hosting an extensive walk in robe
– An ensuite with all the bells & whistles
– Floor to ceiling tiling & polished chrome tap ware in all bathrooms
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 presenting their own respective walk in wardrobes
– Stone waterfall benchtops in the kitchen
– The kitchen also featuring numerous stainless steel appliances & excessive cupboard space
– Breakfast bar & butler’s pantry
– Located around the corner from multiple parks & reserves
– All your amenities can be found in the Felixstow & Firle Shopping centres
– Exclusive selection of quality schools nearby
– And so much more…
Auction Tuesday 30th of November 6:15 pm
CT // 6151/838
Council // City of Campbelltown
Built // 2014
Land // 437 sqm
Nearby Schools // Rostrevor College, Pembroke, Norwood Morialta, Trinity Gardens Primary, St Josephs Hectorville & Charles Campbell College.
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice if they wish to proceed.
Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at The Eclipse Office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Michael Viscariello – 0477 711 956
Antony Ruggiero – 0413 557 589
RLA 277 085