Hi, I'm a modern masterpiece in Marden...
Say Hello to this prime energy efficient allotment that has it all, comprising two large bedrooms, sizeable stylish bathroom , NBN ready home office setup & private outdoor entertaining with ample parking – you won’t want to miss this!
The unit is ideally situated at the end of the ground floor and is filled with an abundance of natural light during the daytime. You will love everything inside too, like the modern kitchen layout complete with Bosch appliances, stone bench tops, double sinks & extra cupboard space.
Moving to the bedrooms you’ve got your own built in robes with plenty of space to make your own. Additionally, each bedroom has its own split system A/C for year-round comfort.
You’ll also love the private courtyard setup with room to entertain your friends, ample parking right out front of the apartment, secure bike storage facilities and so much more!
But it doesn’t stop there, let’s talk location. Right around the corner you’ve got easy walking access to public transport, five minutes to Marden Shopping Centre and only 6km to the CBD. Not to mention the bustling Parade, Norwood just down the road.
Check me out:
– Two large bedrooms
– Sizeable, stylish bathroom
– Linear Park in your backyard
– 3 Split System A/C Units
– Private courtyard with room for entertaining
– HIA Award-Winning Secure apartment complex with intercom
– Bosch appliances
– Stone bench tops
– Double sink
– Extra capacity kitchen cupboard space
– Spacious European laundry
– Nifty study nook for you home office needs
– Fitted out wardrobes and study area
– NBN Fibre to node with Ethernet cabling to all rooms
– Abundance of natural light
– Two separate entrances
– Low strata fees
– Ample parking right out front
– Secure bike storage facilities
– Easy access to the O-Barn
– Walking distance to the bus stop
– Close proximity to the parade
– 6km to the CBD
– Marden Shopping Centre 5 minutes away
CT // 6215/611
Built // 2018
Strata Fees // $589.85 p/q
Council Rates // $274 p/q
Water Rates // $140
Council // City of Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
Nearby Schools // Marden Senior College, East Marden Primary School, Norwood Morialta, Marryatville High
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice if they wish to proceed.
Antony Ruggiero – 0413 557 589
Michael Viscariello – 0477 711 956