Hi, I'm A Modern Home In A Family Friendly Location...
Say hello to this 2005 built family home set on 300 sqm offering the opportunity for a range of buyers to purchase in the increasingly popular & sought-after suburb of Ferryden Park.
This home is abundant in niche features and styles. Relax in one of the 3 established bedrooms, with the master presenting you with unimpeded views to your quiet & tranquil streetscape whilst also offering a private walk in wardrobe & ensuite. These generously sized bedrooms let you stretch your arms out wide and grant easy access to the shared bath.
When you’re not busy admiring the picturesque street-scape you may take a turn for the open plan living, dining & kitchen areas which are easily accessible and ideal for hosting humble family meals, or cooking up a storm in the kitchen amongst an artillery of modern appliances, ample sized cupboards & stainless steel inclusions.
Let’s talk location – with ease of access to local shops, schools & transport, you simply have it all. Those partial to a game of golf need not look much further with Regency Park Golf Club right around the corner. A pleasant stroll through Ferryden Park may land you at one of its multiple reserves & parks – a family friendly location indeed!
Check me out:
– 2005 built family home
– 300 sqm Land
– 3 established bedrooms
– Master bedroom offering private ensuite & walk in wardrobe
– Sizeable bedrooms grant easy access to shared bath
– Tranquil & picturesque streetscape
– Open plan living, dining & kitchen areas
– Kitchen offering modern appliances, ample cupboard space & stainless steel inclusions
– Excellent location with schools, shops & transport nearby
– Keen golfers can find the Regency Park golf club a stone’s throw away
– A family friendly location amongst multiple parks & reserves
CT // 5910/500
Built // 2005
Land // 300 sqm
Home Size // 184 sqm
Council // City of Port Adelaide Enfield
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice if they wish to proceed.
Antony Ruggiero – 0413 557 589
Michael Viscariello – 0477 711 956