Hi, I'm Large and Full of Opportunity...
Auction on-site Saturday the 30th of October at 10:30 am
In a world full of restrictions – find yourself at ease at 45 Hancock Avenue. Open, unrestricted and opportunistic are just a few adjectives that could be used to describe this prestigious location in the highly sought-after suburb of Campbelltown.
On a massive land size of approximately 710 square metres and a wide 16.5 meter frontage, the opportunity is presented to move straight in, renovate, subdivide, knock down and build the home of your dreams.
The solid home is built on 240 square metres and is abundant in niche features and styles. Relax in one of the three available bedrooms, the master presenting unrestricted views to your quiet street highlighted with greenery.
Move over to the lounge room where you can continue to admire your unimpeded views to the picturesque street-scape or take a turn and head for the dining and kitchen areas which are easily accessible and ideal for family meals in the dining, or cooking up a storm in the kitchen amongst the stainless steel sinks, open bench space and generously sized cupboards.
The location is truly second to none, only moments from Newton Central where you have easy access to Drakes Foodland, Target and many specialty shops. Or take a short 5 minute drive to Newton Village where you can enjoy the likes of Coles and Woolworths. There are many great schooling options nearby including St Francis of Assisi Primary School and Thorndon Park Primary School.
Investors, look no further, it gets even better with the property currently tenanted – start getting immediate returns!
Check me out;
– Massive land size of 710 sqm (approx.)
– Ready to move in, renovate, subdivide (STCC) or build your dream home
– Stretch your arms out wide in one of the three available bedrooms
– Picturesque views out to the tree-lined Hancock Avenue
– Kitchen with stainless steel sinks and generous space to roam
– Laundry room with separate additional toilet
– Solid shed and storage space for all your tools and extras
– Cellar located beneath the shed
– Security roller shutters
– Recently updated colourbond roof
– Evaporative air conditioning & gas heating
– Extra capacity rainwater tank
– Great location only moments from Newton Central
– 5 minute drive to Newton Village, Coles & Woolworths
– Great schooling options including St Francis & Thornton Park Primary
– Great investment! – The property is currently tenanted
CT // 5844/938
Built // 1940
Land // 710 sqm
Frontage // 16.5 meters
Council // Campbelltown City Council
SA Water // $229 p.q. (approx.)
Council Rates // $408 p.q. (approx.)
ES Levy // $141 p.a. (approx.)
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice if they wish to proceed.
Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at The Eclipse Office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Michael Viscariello – 0477 711 956
Antony Ruggiero – 0413 557 589