Hi, I'm Brilliant on Bradbrook...
Say hello to unparalleled luxury, located in the heart of Athelstone. Sitting on a grand 730 sqm* this recently renovated, 4 bedroom family home is one of the hottest to hit the market!
This double story abode combines sophistication, beauty & lifestyle applied to an open plan living situation that is pure eye candy. When it comes to properties this gorgeous, it’s hard to know where to start – perhaps the extra roomy bedrooms complemented with built in robes, the master of which comprising its very own royal ensuite & walk in robe.
When it comes to the kitchen, no stone is left unturned whether it’s the well equipped huge Fisher & Paykel cooker, newly tiled splash back surrounds or generously sized cupboards for that extra storage space. Not to mention the cherry on top that is the wine-ready stone benchtops which look their best when highlighted by illuminative dual downlights – have you made up your mind yet?
The bathrooms will blow you away, with stunning floor to ceiling tile finishes and brushed brass-gold taps & faucets – they thought of everything!
Outdoors is just as good as the inside – starting with the huge undercover pergola perfect for outdoor entertaining all year round. And for those hot summer nights invite your friends around for a splash in the pool!
Location, location, location! Arguably the most important aspect of any home – and yes you better believe this home is in an ideal position, only two blocks away from the Roy Street Reserve. A short transit to the CBD as well, only 20 minutes from the city by car, with public transport available nearby too. Additionally, you’ve got the Black Hill Conservation park in sight, containing a plethora of walking & biking trails for those active individuals.
We’ll see you soon.
Check me out:
– A grand 730* sqm allotment
– Recently renovated 4 bedroom family home
– Open plan living, kitchen & dining areas
– Extra roomy bedrooms with built in robes
– Master bedroom comprising ensuite & walk in robe
– Solar system
– Ducted vacuum system
– Newly tiled splashbacks
– Wine-ready stone benchtops
– Illuminative downlights
– Reverse-cycle ducted heating & cooling
– Extra large windows with panoramic outdoor views
– Floor to ceiling bathroom tile finishes
– Brushed brass-gold taps & faucets
– Huge undercover pergola for year-round entertainment
– Make a splash in the pool on those hot summer nights
– Double garage with remote control panel lift door
– Perfectly positioned near a multitude of parks & reserves
– Biking & walking trails a stone’s throw away
– Short transit to the CBD with public transport available nearby
– And so much more…
CT // 5649/514
Council // City of Campbelltown
Zoning // R/6
Built // 1992
Land // 731m2
Home Size // 268m2
Nearby Schools: St Ignatius High School, Charles Campbell College, Paradise Primary, Thornton Park Primary
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent legal advice if they wish to proceed.
Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at The Eclipse Office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Bradley Foster – 0413 876 516
Michael Viscariello – 0477 711 956
RLA 277 085