Hi, I'm Fresh and Ready to Impress...
Say hello to this beautiful family home that has recently been renovated to perfection. Situated on 770m2* and on a corner block, this property provides a rare opportunity for buyers who are desiring the best of both worlds, plenty of land and a stunning home; ready to move straight into.
This well kept property is characterised by an abundance of internal and external features that will be sure to capture your homely desires. The front of the home is picturesque with immaculate lawn and palm trees setting a “tropical holiday” mood as you walk towards the front entrance.
Entering the home, you are welcomed by soft coloured tiles and a light filled second living area that offsets two generously sized bedrooms, separate toilet and bathroom. This welcome inclusion also opens the home up and flows through to a beautifully crafted kitchen inclusive of excellent appliances, large pantry and a neatly tucked away study/sixth bedroom. An open light filled living area will allow for intimate and large gatherings.
Again, you will find another two generously sized bedrooms, a separate toilet and vanity. The master bedroom is easily accessible at the front of the home featuring a walk in robe and ensuite. All bedrooms are well equipped for the warmer months; all containing ceiling fans in addition to ducted heating and cooling throughout the home. In built robes also feature in every room which is sure to appeal to buyers with a passion for fashion.
You didn’t think it could get any better, wait til you step outside. Opening up to a huge pergola, there is enough space for the biggest of outdoor tables, allowing entertainment to be taken to another level. No need to call a lawn curator, the back lawn is just as immaculate as the front, thanks to the efforts of the current owner. Avid golfers get your clubs out. Car parking space a plenty with a large carport allowing for up to four cars.
And yes you better believe it, this home is in an ideal location, only a 5-10 minute drive away from Elizabeth Shopping Centre and Munno Para Shopping Centre and in close proximity to a number of schools and parks.
Welcome home to 19 Karrawirra Close, Craigmore
Check me out:
– Built in 1985 and recently renovated
– 5 generously sized bedrooms plus a study/sixth bedroom
– Built-in wardrobes in 4 bedrooms
– Two separate toilets, separate vanity and main bathroom
– Walk-in wardrobe & ensuite access in the master bedroom
– Separate laundry, stainless steel benchtop
– Tiling throughout the main floor
– Additional storage options throughout
– Open plan kitchen, living & dining areas
– A second living area
– Stainless steel appliances as well as an induction cooktoop
– Cupboards & soft close drawers with great capacity
– Down lights throughout
– Ultimate outdoor entertainment area
– Secure lockup tool shed and aviary
– Security screen doors at back and front entrances as well as security screen windows down the side of the property
– Landscaped gardens
– Corner block property situated in a close where there is minimal traffic
– Large undercover carport; allowing for up to four cars
– Shops, schools & transport close by
– Under 5km away from Elizabeth City Centre, Munno Para Shopping Centre and Craigmore Village Shopping Centre
– Schools like Craigmore South Primary School, Craigmore High School and Hope Christian College nearby
– Close to Spruance Playground and Community Tennis Courts and Elizabeth Downs Playground Reserve
CT // 5517/343
Council // City of Playford
Built // 1985
Land // 770m2
Nearby Schools // Craigmore South Primary School, Craigmore High School, Hope Christian College
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice if they wish to proceed.
Michael Viscariello – 0477 711 956
Antony Ruggiero – 0413 557 589
RLA – 277 085