Hi, I'm Glamorous Beachside Living...
SOLD – OPEN CANCELLED
Say Hello to this charming residence located a mere hop, skip & jump away from the waters edge & the ever so popular Grange Beach. If you’re in the market for a luxury property boasting carefully considered designs & features then we offer you a warm welcome to your new home at 17A Jetty Street in Grange.
Walk in to discover 3m ceilings, stunning timber floors & plantation shutters throughout. Toggle between the three established bedrooms, the master of which presenting front-of-house views out to your unique & pristine streetscape. Additionally, the convenience of a private walk-in wardrobe & ensuite maintains the exclusivity of your master bedroom fit for a king (or queen).
Travel further through this solid brick home & land in one of it’s multiple living areas – The main lounge considers the comfort of its inhabitants with generous room to host guests, x2 central A/C ducts, state-of-the-art travertine gas fire & adjoining sunlit atrium.
Appreciate the practicality of an open plan format consisting of kitchen, dining & second living areas. You will find these areas to encapsulate the definition of luxury with granite benchtops & splashback, Siemens appliances & butlers pantry.
An entertainer’s delight, this home presents a convenient & private outdoor courtyard with direct access to your kitchen at one end and garage at the other. A sizeable venue with plenty of room to host guests, all under the reliable shelter of an LED-lit Vergola, allowing for comfortable entertaining all year round.
Check me out:
– 3m high ceilings, stunning timber floors & plantation shutters throughout
– 3 established bedrooms, x2 with built-in robes
– Master bedroom presenting frontage views & walk-in robe
– Private ensuite in the master with superior inclusions
– Solid brick home with multiple living areas
– Generously sized main lounge with modern gas fire
– Adjoining sunlit atrium
– Central A/C throughout
– Open plan kitchen, living & dining areas
– Granite benchtops, butlers pantry & high end appliances
– Siemens dishwasher & steam, double sized oven
– Security alarm
– Private outdoor courtyard with kitchen & garage access
– LED-lit Vergola for comfortable entertaining all year round
– Shops, schools & transport in range including a short walk to Grange train station
CT // 5592/720
Built // 1998
Council // City of Charles Sturt
Land Size // 320 SQM
Home Size // 221 SQM
Nearby Schools // Grange Primary, Fulham Gardens Primary, Star of the Sea School, St Michael’s College, Henley High School & Elizabeth O’Grady Kindergarten.
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent legal advice if they wish to proceed. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the Eclipse RE office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Michael Viscariello – 0477 711 956
Antony Ruggiero – 0413 557 589
RLA 277 085