Dual income property | Three allotments | Commercial three phase power warehouse | Two street frontages
Say hello to a unique and versatile property that offers a range of investment opportunities, located just 5km from Adelaide’s CBD. This rare, mixed-use property boasts a charming family home and a substantial warehouse on a 428 square metre block with two street frontages.
• A huge commercial shed with three phase power on the outskirts of the CBD accessible via Hocking Street or the Coglin Street home
• This warehouse measures 12 x 9 meters (108 sqm) with three door access
• Updated with floating floors, high quality insulated walls and ceilings to lessen sound and heat, water access, roller doors, three phase power and a private toilet
• Previous owners rented the dwelling and retained the warehouse for their own light commercial use
• A digital meter has been installed to separate the electricity usage from the house and shed – this allows the owner to identify use for each tenant separately or to easily claim use for tax
• The warehouse and dwelling can be secured separately so one cannot access the other
• A well thought out functional space that has been used for a photography and art studio, gym, garage, workshop, storage facility and commercial use
• Two bluestone row cottages converted to one large family dwelling 5 kms from the city c.1900
• One property with three existing allotments and dual street access
• Good sized secure backyard for children and pets
• Updated electrical
• The home is in the catchment area for Adelaide Botanic High School and Adelaide High School
• Walking distance to the free tram, entertainment centre – an ideal Airbnb property
• Use the residence as an office while you manufacture in the warehouse. Conduct your whole business from home!
• Move in and do nothing!
• Rent the property as one
• Rent the house to one tenant and the warehouse to a second tenant
• Live in the house and supplement your mortgage by renting the warehouse
• Rent the house and retain use of the warehouse
• Renovate and extend (STCC)
• Subdivide and develop three dwellings (STCC)
• Restore back to two row cottages (STCC)
o live in one and sell the other,
o live in one and rent the warehouse and second cottage,
o live in one, rent one and retain use of the warehouse, or
o rent all three!
Located in the heart of Brompton, this property is perfectly positioned to take advantage of all that this vibrant suburb has to offer. Hit Hawker Street for Pizza Meccanica and the Bowden Gym Collective or take advantage of the nearby city ring route for an easy city commute. With buses and trains at your doorstep, you’ll have easy access to North Adelaide Golf Course leisure, O’Connell Street dining, and a backstreet meander for Sunday brunch or midweek eats at the family-friendly Plant4.
Just a stone’s throw away from the Adelaide Aquatic Centre, the thriving cafes, restaurants, and shops of North Adelaide, and the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. With easy access to public transportation including the free tram, you’ll be able to enjoy all that the central business district has to offer.
We’ll see you soon.
CT // 6162/37
Council // Charles Sturt
Built // 1900
Land // 428 sqm
Rates // $407 pq
Nearby Schools // Brompton Primary School, Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice if they wish to proceed. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at The Eclipse Office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Bradley Foster – 0413 876 516
RLA 277 085 no