Hi, I'm Family Friendly & Equipped to Entertain...
Say hello to a stunning family home that doesn’t fall short when it comes to comfort, luxury & light-filled modern living. Built in 2012 this sensational home presents the opportunity to secure a property in the exclusive & consistently sought after suburb of Rostrevor – homes like this don’t come around often!
4 bedrooms of generous proportion await you to design and decorate to your hearts content, with large built in robes of ample wardrobe space throughout. The master takes it up a notch, providing bountiful wardrobe space of the walk-in variety, as well as direct access to a modern ensuite, hosting fine-detail floor-to-ceiling tiles and a range of superior inclusions.
An open plan kitchen, living & dining area really lets you stretch your arms out wide. Porcelain tiles support your every step, not just on the main floor but through to the garage as well. While your home is rich with natural light you have the option to tone it down with quality plantation shutters fitted throughout.
Get busy in the kitchen where a plethora of stainless steel appliances await you – accompanied of course by exceptional soft-close drawers & cupboards of ample capacity. Not to mention the cherry on top that is the wine-ready stone benchtops which look their best when highlighted by illuminative LED downlights – Have you made up your mind yet?
Wind down & relax accompanied by your favourite movie in the theatre room. Fully enclosed light-blocking blinds facilitate the ultimate home cinema – Adored by the current owners as their favourite room in the house, it’s sure to be yours too!
Take a turn for the back door to discover an unrivalled outdoor entertainer area, complete with an outdoor barbeque, rangehood, mini bar, pull down blinds & undercover decking. More of those exceptional stone benchtops sit atop a range of cupboards & drawers for that added storage. Host that event, invite your friends over, cook that summer barbeque – this space was designed to entertain!
Finally, take a second to appreciate this location – in the midst of a tree lined avenue, with picturesque streetscape views available upon a mere glance from the window of your new home. Rostrevor is not just beautiful, but practical too, with schools, shops & transport within the immediate vicinity. The likes of Newton Village Shopping center, a mere 600m away, while great schools like Rostrevor College & Marden Senior College live just down the road.
Being situated in the foothills, its no surprise that Rostrevor is home to an excess of parks & reserves – take advantage of the green surrounds with a leisurely stroll through your new neighborhood. Alternatively, multiple running & biking trails are available nearby for those really active individuals.
Welcome home to 12a Moyle Avenue, Rostrevor.
Check me out:
– Built in 2012 by Dechellis Homes
– 4 generously sized bedrooms
– Built-in wardrobes in all 4 bedrooms
– Walk-in wardrobe & ensuite access in the master bedroom
– Porcelain tiling throughout the main floor and garage
– Additional storage options throughout
– Floor to ceiling tiles in the ensuite
– Open plan kitchen, living & dining areas
– Range of stainless steel appliances stocking the kitchen
– Soft-close cupboards & drawers with great capacity
– Wine-ready stone benchtops featured throughout
– Illuminative LED downlights throughout
– Home cinema room with light-blocking curtains
– Ultimate outdoor entertainment area
– Outdoor barbeque & rangehood setup
– Secure lockup tool shed
– 21 solar panels 6.6kw capacity with 11kwh battery
– Landscaped low-maintenance gardens
– Tree lined avenue with a picturesque streetscape
– Shops, schools & transport close by
– Newton Village Shopping Centre within 600m
– Great schools like Rostrevor College & Marden Senior nearby
– Rostrevor is abundant in parks, reserves & green surrounds
– Running & biking trails nearby for the active individuals
CT // 6066/948
Council // City of Campbelltown
Built // 2011
Land // 427m2
Nearby Schools // Rostrevor College, Stradbroke School, Thorndon Park Primary, East Torrens Primary, Charles Campbell College, Marden Senior College
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice if they wish to proceed.
Antony Ruggiero – 0413 557 589
Michael Viscariello – 0477 711 956
RLA – 277 084