Hi, I'm Fresh and Ready to Impress...
Best Offers By 5pm Tuesday the 1st August 2023, unless sold prior.
Say hello to this absolutely stunning home situated in Vale Park’s most quiet street. A short stroll away from Levi Reserve, Linear Park, a number of sought after schools and all the amenities that Walkerville Terrace brings, this home is sure to meet the homely desires and needs of young families and those wishing to downsize with little to no fuss.
Built in 2020, this home oozes class, elegance and a little sass. As you enter through the grand American Oak front door featuring a curved black handle, you will be greeted by the warmth of timber parquetry flooring and lofty 3 metre ceilings.
There is something to behold everywhere you turn; from a second lounge area/ potential fourth bedroom, to a master bedroom that features beautiful Demi-Round wall paneling, a well organised walk in robe and a timeless ensuite that it is decorated with large floor to ceiling tiles, a stone bench top, frameless shower, brass fixtures and a Velux skylight that brings light and life to the room.
The home also compromises of two other generously sized bedrooms with built-in storage and a gorgeous bathroom featuring floor to ceiling ceramic tiles and a large free standing bath.
Entering the open living area, you can fill your glass from the seamless wine bar with lighted shelves enhancing the black American Oak joinery and brass fixtures. This was designed to perfection; complimenting an amazingly crafted kitchen with the curved island bench featuring black American Oak joinery to off set the white 2 pack joinery.
Not only beautiful, but both the kitchen and larder are more than functional, offering plenty of space and storage aswell as top notch AEG appliances including two ovens and electric/gas cooktop.
The open living area takes full advantage of the sun’s natural light which radiates through two large sliding doors. Honestly, this home does not miss a beat. The front and back yards are immaculately landscaped with nothing to do other than sit back and watch while the app-controlled irrigation system takes care of the hard work. Other features include ducted air conditioning and alarm system as well as secure front fencing and sealed double garage.
Let’s not forget the location! On the doorstep of Walkerville, this home is in close proximity to one of Adelaide leading precincts, Walkerville Terrace with endless brunch, lunch and dinner options.
Check me out:
– Built in 2020 on 357 sqm*
– Front door made of solid American Oak timber
– Timber parquetry flooring throughout
– 3m & 2.7m ceilings throughout
– Second formal lounge area or potential fourth bedroom
– Walk in robe & ensuite attached to the master bedroom
– Built in robes to all bedrooms
– Floor to ceiling tiling, frameless shower & brass fixtures in the ensuite
– Shared bath includes further floor to ceiling tiling & free standing bath
– Open plan kitchen, dining & living areas
– Seamlessly attached wine bar
– Generous storage space throughout the kitchen
– Modern AEG appliances including two ovens and electric/gas cooktop
– Immaculately landscaped front and rear gardens
– Environmentally sealed garage
– Phone application controlled irrigation system
– Ideally located at the doorstep of Walkerville
– A minute’s walk from Linear Park, a short drive to Norwood and under 5km’s from North Adelaide and the CBD
– Zoned to Vale Primary School, Marryatville High School and a number of other prestigious schools
CT // 6228/281
Built // 2020
Land // 357 sqm*
House // 217 sqm*
Council // Town of Walkerville
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice if they wish to proceed.
Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at The Eclipse Office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Jordan Hanchett – 0424 841 447
Aidan Anthony – 0423 319 554
RLA 277 085