Hi, I'm a showstopper on the beach front!
*PLEASE CALL TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THE PROPERTY*
Say Hello to summer living with this golden nugget at 114/50 Esplanade, Christies Beach.
Indulge in this rare opportunity to own a tightly held, 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 car beach -side apartment. The property is north facing and boasts winter warmth with views of the sea and the recently upgraded Rotary Park directly opposite.
Inside the apartment you are sure to be impressed with the likes of this awesome modern kitchen setup; Island bench, 30mm stone waterfall benchtops, quality dish drawer, stainless steel appliances and L.E.D. dim able down lights – have you decided yet! Additionally, this apartment has the luxury floorplan allowing a separate laundry room that can be used as a butlers pantry with direct access from the kitchen.
Step out on to the balcony where you have room to entertain your friends, host a barbecue or just simply want to feel the gentle beach breeze as you overlook unparalleled ocean views.
All included is a recently upgraded, monitored security system with secure key fob access for that added peace of mind. Available furthermore, is an underground carpark, of which this apartment has tandem carpark spots reserved for the unit residents. Down here is also where the added storage facilities lie of which this apartment has its own unique extra large storage case.
Nearby you have the Port Noarlunga and Southport surf beach with a plethora of restaurants, cafes and shopping centers all within walking distance. Additionally you can head down to the Onkaparinga river or National park and have a crack at the walking & bike trails for the energetic individuals.
Commute is close and easy, with the expressway leading you direct to the city or alternatively go for a short drive down to Mclaren Vale where you’ll land at some of the most unique wineries in Australia.
What we love:
– This apartment is unique to be one of only four of the 2 bedroom apartments in
this Beachpoint complex to offer a 2nd bathroom.
– Modern kitchen with island bench
– 30mm stone waterfall benchtops
– Quality stainless steel appliances
– L.E.D. dim able downlights
– Walk behind robe in Master & Built in mirrored robes to second bedroom
– x2 Heat/Cool A/C split system units
– Separate laundry as butlers pantry option (only 1 of 2 in the building)
– Based on Penthouse Plans (unique only 1 of 4 in the building)
– Balcony entertaining & barbecue area
– Superb ocean and area views
– Monitored security systems with secure key fob access
– Tandem underground carpark spots
– Extra capacity lockup storage units (closest to lifts)
– Port Noarlunga & Southport surf beach nearby
– Restaurants, cafes and shopping centers in walking distance
– Bike & walking trails for the energetic people!
– Easy commute direct to the city via the expressway
– McLaren Vale and its wineries a short drive away
CT // 6068/345
Built // 2010
Council // Onkaparinga Council
Strata Rates // $930 p.q.
Council Rates // $385 p.q.
SA Water // $140 p.q.
Nearby Schools // Christies Beach HS, St John the Apostle, Southern Montessori, Christies Beach Early Learning, Christies Beach Primary
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice if they wish to proceed.
Antony Ruggiero – 0413 557 589
Michael Viscariello – 0477 711 956