Hi, I'm an Architectural Masterpiece...
1 Gortynia Crescent, Rostrevor SA 5073
Say Hello To Serenity With This Breathtaking Foothills Architectural Masterpiece…
Exclusively positioned on a quiet, residents-only street amongst neighbouring designer homes, this stunning elevated property, c2006, of solid brick and Western Australian sandstone casts enviable tree-lined city views while soaking in the fresh foothills air.
A true wonder of humble elegance, luxurious features are effortlessly woven into this high spec Williams Burton Leopardi architectural home that offers timeless contemporary living in one of the most iconic suburbs of the east.
Think gorgeous art gallery-esque parquetry floorboards, soul-soothing underground heating in the living area and master en suite, in-built entertaining cabinetry and feature gas fireplace in the open-plan living and dining where natural light fills the space while channeling your inner Nigella or Jamie for friends who wish they bought it before you did.
Lofty 2.9m ceilings and 2.4m solid doors match the size and grandeur of the home with the open and tree filled outdoors that can be seen from almost every room in the house.
The home, a true masterpiece of interior design and layout, offers spacious bedrooms, including the decadent master with walk-in robe and en suite, a purpose-built home office, second casual living area, and the cherry on top a fully self-contained ground floor living with private bathroom, kitchen amenities and direct second garage access.
The living options here are as vast as the Adelaide views.
A true splendour year round, cosy up with the log fireplace and ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning in winter, while make the most of summer with your magazine-inspired crystal blue solar heated swimming pool and timber decking. Meanwhile, manicured but easy care gardens and established trees border the property with botanical beauty, all fully irrigated of course.
With a backdrop of Morialta Falls and Black Hill conservation parks, the Newton Village a stone’s throw away for all your shopping needs, and zoned for highly reputable schools and colleges, 1 Gortynia Crescent offers a dream for family living in a rare high spec architectural custom built home.
– Breathtaking modern contemporary Williams Burton Leopardi architectural home comprising 4-bedrooms plus study on the main floor & self-contained private living downstairs
– Stunning parquetry timber flooring, lofty 2.9m ceilings, wide hallways and light-filled open-plan living, kitchen and dining
– Solid maple timber kitchen cabinetry, stone bench tops and stainless steel
appliances including 5-burner gas stove top and dishwasher
– Perfect undercover alfresco adjoining the deluxe solar heated swimming pool with Adelaide city views
– Underfloor heating in the master ensuite and main living area
– In-ceiling speakers, in-built entertainment cabinetry and feature gas fire place
– Family friendly laundry with lots of cupboards and storage
– Huge amounts of purpose-built underground storage space
– Two separate garages each with secure automatic-panel lift doors
– Electric solar system to the house and separate solar system for the pool
– Security system with video intercom
– Close to public transport, parks and the Newton Village shopping centre
– Zoned for a variety of nearby public and private schools
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice if they wish to proceed.
0477 711 956
0498 064 619
RLA 277 085