Hi, I'm an Exceptional Opportunity on a Corner Allotment...
Inspections By Appointment Only
Please contact Gabe Titmarsh on 0412 900 907 to arrange a time.
Say hello to this C1920’s red brick bungalow offering General Neighbourhood Zoning and presenting multiple options for the savvy buyer.
Standing on a generous 833sqm (approximate) corner allotment is this large four bedroom character home. With vast potential and opportunities to subdivide, explore mixed use/commercial opportunities (subject to necessary consents) or simply move in and enjoy as is.
Step inside and discover three well sized bedrooms, both serviced by a central main bathroom. Multiple living spaces add versatility to the floorplan and provide room to adapt with you as you grow. A practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space completes the interior of the home.
Outside, you will love the sunny, grassed area and verandah which provides the ideal space for entertaining friends and family all year round. Here, you will also find a detached fourth bedroom with separate toilet and laundry facilities, offering a private space for adult children.
With a large workshop, garaging for three cars, additional secure undercover parking as well as a large driveway to accommodate for additional off-street parking or the perfect place to store your boat, caravan, or trailer. With excellent workshop facilities and off street parking options, this really is a unique opportunity.
Located in close proximity to local shopping options, public transport, including the train station which can take you to the C.B.D in 14mins (approx) and a variety of public and private schools. Cosmopolitan Prospect Road is only a short drive away, offering a variety of shopping, restaurants and cafes. All of this and only 12km to the CBD with easy accessibility via Main North Road
Conveniently located and with vast potential to transform when you are ready, this is a property worth seeing.
Check me out;
– Three spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans; bedrooms 1 and 2 with air conditioning units and bedroom 3 with French doors opening to porch
– Large family/dining room with ceiling fan
– Classic kitchen with ample cupboard space and sky light for ample natural light
– Separate sunroom
– Practical bathroom + separate toilet for your convenience
– Separate laundry
– Detached 4th bedroom with toilet and laundry facilities
– Detached Garage/shed with carport
– Expansive paved verandah, perfect for hosting guests
– Generous rear yard with garden shed
– 3x poly rainwater tanks, totaling over 15,000L
– Garden shed.
– Large fully lined/insulated detached workshop with roller door and external access
– Large garage with roller door and drive through access to additional garage with panel lift door
CT // 5365/8
Land // 833 sqm*
Home Size //384 sqm*
Council // City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates // $958.95
ESL // $110.50
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice if they wish to proceed.
Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at The Eclipse Office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Gabe Titmarsh – 0412 900 907
RLA 277 085