Hi, I'm a Prime Property with Endless Potential...
Say hello to this must-see property – spacious and light-filled with a generous layout, there is plenty of room to move, play and entertain when you make this property your very own.
Welcome home to Lantana Drive, set across a 655sqm* allotment & boasting an impressive 19.81m* frontage, whether you’re on the hunt for your first home or a savvy investment this one is sure to tick all the boxes!
Complete with three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and one bathroom plus an additional toilet. When it’s time to relax, you can move into the formal lounge room or there is also a neat and tidy kitchen with ample storage and adjacent dining for hosting guests. Outside, a carport and secure garage can accommodate multiple cars and there is a large, verandah ready for summertime entertaining with friends.
The interior of this property is move-in-ready, but for those seeking something modern, there is scope to add your own style and flair through some cosmetic updates.
In close proximity to an abundant of reserves, Gardens Recreation Centre, Little Para Golf Course and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Parafield Gardens Primary, Parafield Gardens High and The Pines Primary School. Shopping centres including Hollywood Plaza and Saints Shopping Centre are both nearby. Public transport options are nearby including the train station and buses for an easy commute to the CBD.
Check me out;
– Three well-sized bedrooms, all offering built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Spacious separate lounge with air conditioning and ceiling fan, complete with sliding doors for privacy
– Open dining and kitchen area with ceiling fan
– Immaculate timber kitchen with standalone gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher, large pantry and complete with ample cupboard and bench space
– Sparkling bathroom centrally located
– Additional separate toilet for added convenience
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Practical laundry with ample storage and external access
– Undercover vernadah for outdoor entertaining
– Expansive, well-established backyard with garden shed
– Triple length carport with roller door and external access to the front of the home
– Detached garage with drive through access via panel door and additional external access
CT // 3928/156
Built // 1975
Land // 655 sqm*
Home Size //253 sqm*
Council // City of Salisbury
Nearby Schools // Thomas More College & Parafield Gardens Primary
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice if they wish to proceed.
Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at The Eclipse Office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Gabe Titmarsh – 0412 900 907
RLA 277 085