Hi, I'm private, spacious & perfectly located...
Say hello to this well-kept 1950’s family home set on 723sqm offering a rare opportunity for a range of buyers to purchase in this highly sought-after Eastern suburb precinct.
This solid home of 238 sqm and is abundant in niche features and styles. Relax in one of the 4 established bedrooms, with a 5th bedroom or humble study option available. A spacious master lets you stretch your arms out wide and grants direct access to your private ensuite.
A large allotment presents the opportunity to move straight in, redevelop, renovate or knock down and build the home of your dreams.
When you’re not busy admiring the picturesque street-scape you may take a turn for the open plan dining and kitchen areas which are easily accessible and ideal for hosting humble family meals in the dining, or cooking up a storm in the kitchen amongst the stainless steel sinks, open bench space and cupboards of generous proportion.
The kids can roam around and have their own space with a separate retreat at the rear of the home. Turn this space into a games room, teenage hangout or adult living – much opportunity awaits!
The location is truly second to none, only moments from Newton Central where you have easy access to Drakes Foodland, Target and many specialty shops. Or take a short 5 minute drive to Newton Village where you can enjoy the likes of Coles and Woolworths. There are many great schooling options nearby including St Francis of Assisi Primary School and Thorndon Park Primary School.
Check me out;
– Massive land size of 723 sqm (approx.)
– Ready to move in, renovate, subdivide (STCC) or build your dream home
– 4 established bedrooms with a 5th bedroom or study available
– Picturesque views out to the tree-lined Meadow Avenue
– Kitchen with stainless steel sinks and generous space to roam
– Laundry room with separate additional toilet
– Additional storage & workshop space for all your tools and extras
– Security roller door carport access
– Extra capacity rainwater tank
– Great location only moments from Newton Central
– 5 minute drive to Newton Village, Coles & Woolworths
– Great schooling options including St Francis & Thorndon Park Primary
CT // 5638/719
Built // 1950
Land // 723 sqm
Frontage // 15.24 meters
Council // Campbelltown City Council
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice if they wish to proceed.
Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at The Eclipse Office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Michael Viscariello – 0477 711 956
Antony Ruggiero – 0413 557 589