Hi, I'm Made for Entertaining...
Say hello to 17 Heath Court, Gulfview Heights – a fully renovated family home, featuring stunning high quality recent improvements throughout. Every part of this property has been transformed with no expense spared. You will simply love living here!
Step inside and be greeted by stylish tiled flooring that spans across the spacious layout, leading you into a front formal lounge area basking in natural light. The heart of the home is a modern kitchen adorned with marble benchtops, a walk-in pantry, Blanco sink, designer mixer, built in coffee machine and Ariston appliances, including two ovens. The open plan family/meals area features a bar, while an additional dining area is located just adjacent the kitchen area.
As if that weren’t enough, a spacious lounge room at the back of the home beckons for family movie nights. The master suite boasts a bay window, spacious renovated ensuite and one of the largest walk-in robes you will ever see. Three additional bedrooms, all adorned with plush carpeting and wide windows, offer comfort and style. Bed 2 also comes complete with a built-in robe.
The renovated main bathroom is a sanctuary with floor-to-ceiling tiling and a free-standing bath. A separate vanity and WC provide added privacy for the household.
An entertainer’s delight awaits outdoors with an enormous outdoor area featuring a large verandah with exposed aggregate pathways, seamlessly allowing dining to flow outdoors. The property boasts a large in-ground pool and spa just in time for summer, alongside an open area for the active family.
Additional features include a double garage with plenty of additional front parking, ensuring convenience for the household. Solid and secure, this 4-bed family home is meticulously presented for those who appreciate quality, style and a spacious lifestyle.
A truly perfect location for any buyer, this home is set essentially a stone’s throw from Cobbler Creek Reserve and within minutes of a range of high quality schools. The Grove shopping centre is also located just a short drive away.
Check me out:
– Torrens Title, 1997 built
– Ideal 695 sqm* corner allotment
– Fully renovated 4-bed family home
– Front formal lounge area
– Modern kitchen with marble bench tops
– Open plan family/meals area & formal dining
– Spacious rear lounge room
– Master suite with private ensuite & expansive walk-in robe
– 3 additional beds with plush carpeting
– Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling
– Separate vanity & WC for added privacy
– Built-in bar with stylish marble top
– Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling throughout
– LED downlights throughout
– Enormous outdoor undercover area
– Huge pool with spa plus secure glass fencing
– Security cameras
– 6.6KW solar electrical system
– Landscaped gardens with storage shed
– Double lockup garage
– Quality schooling options with Pedare Christian College, Gulfview Heights Primary School and King’s Baptist Grammar School
– And so much more…
CT // 5302/613
Built // 1997
Land // 695 sqm*
Home // 334 sqm*
Council // City of Salisbury
Nearby Schools // Pedare Christian College & King’s Baptist Grammar School
On behalf of Eclipse Real Estate Group, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent legal advice if they wish to proceed.
Gabe Titmarsh – 0412 900 907
RLA 277 085